My Dear Grafica Customers & DMI Participants,
I am pleased inform you that FESPA has recently announced it’s most prestigious “FESPA 2013 Premier Awards Competition” which is now open for all Screen & Digital Printers across the globe.
In India this competition is supported by SPAI (Screen Printer’s Association of India) to support all screen & digital printers.
Winning this prestigious award will change the image of your organisation in the global market.
So rush your best screen printed entries to SPAI office in Mumbai and on your behalf SPAI will send your entries to FESPA LONDON for competition. You will have to pay very nominal fees to SPAI for sending your entries from Mumbai to London…
I have listed few products that are eligible for competition for your ready reference:
1. Advertising (POP’s POS, Graphic Posters)
2. Screen Printed T-shirts & Garments
3. Wedding Cards or any invitation/greeting cards
4. Commercial screen printed products
5. Screen printed Electronic & Industrial products
6. Glass & Ceramic Tiles and Transfers
7. Textile Heat Transfer Stickers
8. All types of screen printed stickers and labels
9. UV special effects
10. Automotive dials and decals
11. Screen printed Cd’s & plastics components
12. Screen printed Foot wear
And any other products that are either screen or digitally printed can be sent for competition.
Last date to receive the registrations: 25th March 2013
Last date to receive the entries: 25th April 2013
For more information about FESPA 2013, LONDON show, FESPA Premier Awards kindly visit www.fespa.com
Grab this opportunity and take active part in the FESPA 2013 Premier Awards Competition.
Hurry up and send your entries to SPAI office in Mumbai.
For any quick assistance please contact SPAI office (+91 22 66939747) or email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
My best wishes are always with you…
Important Note: If you are a screen or a digital printer outside of India still you can participate in this competition but in that case you need to contact FESPA.com directly and I am sure they will guide you how to participate in this competition…
Here are some ‘New Year Resolutions’. I am sure the industry will see “A BIG CHANGE” if these ‘Resolutions’ are followed.
Here we go…
1. Adopt automation to improve productivity.
2. Pay attention towards value addition whether its graphics or garments because that’s where the profit lies.
3. Screen is the heart of printing, so do not compromise on screen making equipment, emulsions, mesh & chemicals.
4. Use only polyurethane squeegee rubbers and sharpen the edge regularly to decrease ink consumption.
5. Maximise the use of UV Inks where ever possible (for graphics, industrial and commercial screen printers).
6. Maximise the use of Water Based Inks, PVC FREE – Phthalate Free Plastisol Inks (for garment screen printers)
7. Use only Yellow Polyester Mesh of high quality.
8. For halftone screen printing use dual-cure photopolymers emulsions and for better sharpness and quick exposure use SBQ photopolymer emulsions.
9. STOP wooden frames and use only aluminium frames
10. Work towards standardisation.
11. Pay attention to avoid. rejections and reduce wastage
12. Spend money for education and training.
13. Visit all printing related exhibitions to keep pace with the latest trends & technology.
14. Have concern for environment, safety, energy savings and other cost saving measures.
My message to screen printers who are into job work:
* Pay more attention towards quality and productivity and do not buy cheaper and substandard raw materials, because today labour, electricity and overheads are more expensive than those cheaper raw materials. Purchase raw materials and develop vendors/supplier who can provide better service and knowledge.
My message to all garment manufacturers who are having in-house printing unit:
* Use only high quality inks and forget ink cost, because the ratio of ink cost is very negligible considering the entire production cost of garment, even if you buy the most expensive ink. Because print sells…
Remember, to bring change in the industry, we need to change.
After a successful launching of Grafica’s nano-prinTex, worlds first all electrical mechanical automatic direct-to-garment screen printing machine in India & UAE my team is now moving forward to launch nano-prinTex at SGIA 2012, Las Vegas, USA between 18 to 20 October.
SGIA is one of the renowned exhibition in USA which is organised every year and is mainly focused on screen and digital printing. In this exhibition we shall demonstrate for the first time Grafica’s nano-prinTex live all three days.
Today, I am very proud to say that Grafica will be the first Indian company to participate in SGIA consecutively for 2 years demonstrating high quality screen printing machines and allied products. Actually this will be our third exhibition in USA (twice in SGIA and once in FESPA AMERICA)
Our North American distributor RH Solutions, Ron Hayden and his team is very excited and enthusiastic to demonstrate Grafica’s state of the art direct-to-garment textile screen printing machine nano-prinTex in SGIA 2012.
I also look forward to see my friends and colleagues from this industry and many ASPT members (Academy of Screen Printing Technology)
One the way to Las Vegas…
Shall update you soon about the show with lots of interesting photos covering the whole event.
Have a great week…